(Completion of translation into Arabic language by 93% (GnuCash 2.6.9

Benno Schulenberg coordinator at translationproject.org
Sun Nov 15 11:36:11 EST 2015

On 2015-11-13 21:38, عبد الرحمان أيمن wrote:
> keep in mind that this the first time guncash gets it's Arabic
> translation, it needs to be perfect to impact the user,

Well... to require perfection is a bit much.  :)

Sure, there shouldn't be any obvious mistakes.  But when enough
has been translated so that gnucash becomes usable in Arabic for
simple use cases, then I think it's worth uploading the PO file.

Plus, not unimportant: seeing the translation being used can
motivate the translator to do more.

> also it needs
> some separate work to raise the awareness of companies and let them
> know that they can use gnucash

That can come later, when gnucash has been more fully translated
into Arabic.  Little steps at a time is better than waiting for
perfection.

Regards,

Benno