Online banking

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Mon Sep 28 02:40:49 EDT 2015

Dear Paul,

I don't think it is possible or useful to think of "yet another generic API".
Instead, I would suggest the API of aqbanking is indeed the 4th or 5th
iteration on building an API from the application to online banking functions.
Also, I would strongly suggest against programming a website scraper - it will
give you very little gain for very large effort. If your bank doesn't have
anything else besides a website, in fact the easiest solution is to find a
different bank that has some standard protocol such as OFX. Sorry for that.

Regards,

Christian