XML Parse error on Local Build

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Dec 9 07:44:45 EST 2016

Op vrijdag 9 december 2016 17:07:23 CET schreef David T.:
> > On Dec 9, 2016, at 1:00 PM, Chris Good <chris.good at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > Did you fix your build problem David?
> >
> > I'd be interested in hearing what IDE's other people use for GnuCash
> > and/or
> > GnuCash documentation.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Chris Good
>
> Chris,
>
> I still have my build issues.
>
> I am bare bones, using a text editor to modify the XML documentation.
>
> David

David,

Can you post the full output of xsltproc ?

In addition, to debug your issue, can you run xsltproc with an extra option ?
Below xsltproc commands should be on one line, my e-mail client splits them up
unfortunately...

xsltproc --load-trace -o output_html/ ../../xsl/general-customization.xsl
gnucash-guide.xml

The output on the command line should list all files that have been opened
during the xsltproc run. That might help figure out if perhaps some files are
read multiple times or from another place than you are expecting.

Geert