XML Parse error on Local Build

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 13:54:17 EST 2016

> On Dec 10, 2016, at 11:13 PM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:
>
> Op vrijdag 9 december 2016 18:52:00 CET schreef David T.:
>> Geert,
>>
>> The output is long, and attached below. I have scanned it, but nothing jumps
>> out at me. The errors seem to start immediately after the docbook files
>> load, which is puzzling.
>>
>> David
>
> Hi David,
>
> Odd indeed. At first sight this suggests something is wrong with your gnucash-
> guide.xml file.
>
> In which directory are you running this ? Is that the directory which contains
> your clone of the gnucash-docs repository ?
> What is the output of "git status" in that directory
> And what does "git diff gnucash-guide.xml" report ?
>
> Geert

Here are the results of those [origin is my github fork from the main gnucash repository, as recommended]:

DHT-Retina:C david$ git status
On branch bug-743671
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/bug-743671'.
nothing to commit, working directory clean
DHT-Retina:C david$ git diff gnucash-guide.xml
DHT-Retina:C david$