KVP and data that contains a forward slash

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 06:03:12 EST 2016

Hi,

While looking at the Bayesian kvp entries and looking to convert the way
they are stored based on the guid as opposed to the full account path I
have come across a difference between 2.6.11 and master.

What I have done is create two basic new files, one from 2.6.11 and one
from master with the account separator of / and used the CSV transaction
importer to import the enclosed file once with Bayesian turned on and once
with it of. If you look at the resulting kvp trees, in 2.6.11 you can have
a / in a slot but master treats it as an other level, you can see this more
easily in the storage of the full account path. You will also notice with
Bayesian turned off, the entries stored under "desc" appear to have over
written each other so you have only the last entry.

I can get around this by replacing any / with a \ for the saved Bayesian
token or description and the full account path would be a guid anyway.

So the question is should the new kvp procedures allow a / in a slot or kvp
path.

Regards,

Robert