cpp branch

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 06:24:00 EST 2017

Geert,

Looks like I did too much housekeeping and removed the lot. If I remember
the only real issues I found
 were the settings save and load but that was down to you changing it, so
no issue, double clicking on the fixed width bar when in csv mode along
with the renderer being dropped in the callback but I think you were going
to change that part so probably no issue.

I can fetch your branch again if it helps but I see I will also have to get
John's gnc_numeric changes.

Regards,

Bob