Missing dll

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Feb 11 04:30:55 EST 2017

Op zaterdag 11 februari 2017 00:03:26 CET schreef Stephen Brown:
> Hi All,
>
> In a gcdev msys shell running /c/gcdev/gnucash/build/bin/gnucash.exe I get
> libglib-2.0-0.dll, libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll, libguile-17.dll,
> libgio-2.0-0.dll is missing.
>
> Is this still an installation error?

You will not be able to run gnucash from ..../build/bin. It has to be
installed properly, which means at least "ninja install" should have been run
from your build directory (install.sh does this for you).

This will install gnucash in whatever was chosen as the installation prefix.
If you didn't run cmake yourself to define another prefix, gnucash will by
default be installed in /c/gcdev/gnucash/inst/ and it can be run from there,
provided you have correctly sourced devrc.sh before in your open msys shell.

Regards,

Geert