cpp branch

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Feb 21 12:01:36 EST 2017

Op maandag 13 februari 2017 10:52:27 CET schreef Robert Fewell:
> I added the following to travis.yml...
>
> after_failure: "cat src/engine/test/test-import-map.log"
>
> This forced a rerun of my copy, still no failure.
>
> Bob

Bob,

As travis started failing again today, I readded the after_failure clause and
this time I managed to capture the output of test-import-map:

cat src/engine/test/test-import-map.log
Running main() from gtest_main.cc
[==========] Running 7 tests from 3 test cases.
[----------] Global test environment set-up.
[----------] 1 test from ImapTest
[ RUN      ] ImapTest.CreateImap
[       OK ] ImapTest.CreateImap (1 ms)
[----------] 1 test from ImapTest (1 ms total)

[----------] 3 tests from ImapPlainTest
[ RUN      ] ImapPlainTest.FindAccount
[       OK ] ImapPlainTest.FindAccount (0 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapPlainTest.AddAccount
[       OK ] ImapPlainTest.AddAccount (0 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapPlainTest.DeleteAccount
[       OK ] ImapPlainTest.DeleteAccount (0 ms)
[----------] 3 tests from ImapPlainTest (0 ms total)

[----------] 3 tests from ImapBayesTest
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.FindAccountBayes
[       OK ] ImapBayesTest.FindAccountBayes (1 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.AddAccountBayes

(process:18823): gnc.engine-CRITICAL **: gnc_account_imap_add_account_bayes:
assertion 'acc != NULL' failed
[       OK ] ImapBayesTest.AddAccountBayes (0 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes
gtest-import-map.cpp:381: Failure
      Expected: 6
To be equal to: value->get<int64_t>()
      Which is: 1
[  FAILED  ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes (0 ms)
[----------] 3 tests from ImapBayesTest (1 ms total)

[----------] Global test environment tear-down
[==========] 7 tests from 3 test cases ran. (2 ms total)
[  PASSED  ] 6 tests.
[  FAILED  ] 1 test, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes

 1 FAILED TEST

Perhaps it can help you debug this issue. It think it deserves some more
attention because if there's a heisenbug in the bayes code that happens
(ir)regularly on travis it will no doubt also pop up in regular use later on.

Geert