Autogen question

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jan 17 04:42:20 EST 2017

Stephen,

It's very well possible the space in your user name matters. In our self-
written scripts I have tried to mind about this as much as possible, but lots
of the build scripts of our dependencies assumes a linux environment in which
spaces in paths are rather uncommon. So I expect there to be many issues
because of this.
That's why the build instructions on Windows [1] recommend to build in c:
\gcdev or a similarly short name, which can also be on a second harddrive.

The easiest way to get all the required packages installed is to use the build
scripts as provided in the gnucash-on-windows repository. How to use them is
equally explained in the build instructions [1].

Hope this helps,

Geert

[1] https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-on-windows/blob/master/README