GnuCash page Documentation Update Instructions has been changed by Sunfish62

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 27 18:19:44 EST 2017

Hi David,

Much better thanks!
I have made a couple of slight adjustments.

1.  Changing
for example, when GnuCash is in a development cycle),
for example, a feature only in a future stable release),

because GnuCash is effectively always in a development cycle.

2. Changing
For more on this, see [[Git#Branches|Git - Branches]]
See [[Git#Branches|Git - Branches]] for more on this.

I have previously been called to task for not ending a sentence with a full stop.
When other points at the same list level all end in a full stop, I think we should be consistent.
You may have been concerned, like I was, that the full stop would cause problems with the link.
I now try to restructure the sentence so the link is not at the end of the sentence.

Regards, Chris Good