Gnucash wiki

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu May 18 13:55:53 EDT 2017

Oh, and probably important as well: while I am very interested in seeing
improvements to the wiki, I am not in a position to actually bring the change
about. I personally have enough to do as it is. So... if you care as well,
please seriously consider stepping up and offer a helping hand. Chance are
nothing will change otherwise :)

Thanks!

Geert