[GnuCash-it] Archiving old mails?

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti a email.it
Sab 27 Set 2003 01:48:36 CDT

Hi Linas,

sorry for bothering you again, but I was wondering whether I can add a
bounce of emails to the gnucash-it archive.  They're old emails that I
privately exchanged with other people and that may be of some interest
to the ML.

I tried to bounch them to the list, but I neither see them on the list
nor I get any error message.  It seems they go to oblivion.

Do you think I have to send them to you as a tarball?

--
email: lorenzo.cappelletti a email.it
Jabber: lolo a linux.it

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/