gnc-prices is toast?

Jeff Clark jeffclark@linuxfan.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:25:21 -0600

Dave Peticolas wrote:

> > So, where can I find the "loadable object for module gnucash"?
>
> Try /usr/lib/gnucash/perl

Yup, that did the trick.  I added "use lib '/usr/lib/gnucash/perl';" to
the beginning of the gnc-prices script and all is well.  Thanks for the
help.

> Also, could you send the 'use' lines of your original gnc-prices
> so we can see what went wrong?

You bet.  Here's the beginning of my "gnc-prices" script:

    # Added [jlc:20001117.0035CST]
    use lib '/usr/share/gnucash/perl';
    use lib '/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl';
    use lib '/usr/lib/gnucash/perl';

    use lib '/usr/local/share/gnucash/perl';
    use Quote;
    use lib '/usr/local/lib/gnucash/perl';
    use gnucash;

The first three "use lib" lines are what I added: the last four are the
original "out of the box" content.

Thanks again for your help.

--
Jeff Clark                         | mailto:jeffclark@linuxfan.com