Automatically splitting incoming money?

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:55:41 +1100

Jake Skinner writes:
 > I would like to be able to split automatically on monies coming into a
 > certain account.
 >
 > Any thoughts would be really appreciated ( including the ones that suggest
 > something completely different to achieve the same thing - without doing it
 > all by hand ).
Let me guess, you want to use it to keep track of GST?

Unfortunately, it can't be done automatically at the moment.
However, something like it is definitely on the agenda.  I also
have to fill in a BAS soon, and it's annoying enough to want to
automate as much as possible :(

If I'm guessing wrong and you'd like it for some other purpose, could
you outline what you'd like so that it can be taken into consideration
when we design the facility.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net