technical: pointer-token-null?

Al B. Snell alaric@alaric-snell.com
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:18:43 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Dave Peticolas wrote:

> The version of gnucash is outdated for those packages :) You either
> need to upgrade to gnucash 1.4.6, or downgrade g-wrap 0.9.1. I would
> recommend upgrading gnucash, as there have been several bug fixes
> since 1.4.1.

The most recent version in the package database is 1.4.5 - see
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/misc/gnucash/README.html
if you're interested in how people are packaging your software :-)

I'll try my luck with 1.4.5 and petition the package maintainer to bring
it up to 1.4.6 - he's probably on this list anyway, tho...

For the record, I'm very impressed with gnucash. I'm running a small
company on it. Lovely piece of software. I'm very glad to be seeing UI and
engine seperated - this is something I preach like mad in all the software
projects I'm involved in, because people are always wanting new
interfaces. I'm Technical Architect for www.upmystreet.com which is an
information site for the UK, and I wrote a nice user itnerface / engine
seperation layer - the only problem is that when they started to develop a
digital TV interfaces, they wanted it written in Perl, so all my nice PHP3
classes are useless to them. Sigh!

> dave

ABS

--