Selecting multiple transactions and manipulating (i.e., deleting) selections

Luchetta, Tracy luchettt@uwgb.edu
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:24:55 -0500

I recently imported a rather large .qif file containing several years of
transactions. First, all transactions imported as cleared rather than
reconciled. Second, the final balance did not match the final balance of the
original file. I can adjust the balance manually, but, prior to reconciling
the entire account, I'd like to truncate the file by deleting all
transactions prior to 1/1/2000. But I can't seem to be able to select
multiple transactions and delete them. I'd like to be able to reduce the
size of this file to make it more manageable and so that individual
transactions take less time to record.

Tracy