Gnucash on LinuxPPC: Dependency Failures...

Reed Loefgren reedloefgren@interfold.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:04:05 -0600

Hi all,

  I have been failing at the install of gnucash 1.3.6-1 (the latest
ppc.rpm at Linuxppc.com.) It is always cyclical library dependency
failures, and not even rpmfind lists some of what gnucash says it is
needing, let alone linuxppc.com.
  Like a lot of people I'm weaning myself from Mac to linux, but Quicken
is proving a tough nut to crack. Does anyone here know of a site that
might have *all* the packages needed by gnucash for LPPC? I'm running
LinuxPPC 1999-Q3 with very few upgrades to an
"everything-and-the-kitchen-sink install.
  Thanks now for any help...

Reed
--

The promise of the Machine Age was