tracking cash

Michael P. Soulier msoulier@storm.ca
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 21:17:59 -0400

    Hey people. I'm wondering how people track cash in general. I find that I
withdraw $40-$60 every few days for general expenditures, lunches, etc. Now, I
created a cash account for that, so I transfer from my bank account to my cash
account. But, I don't get receipts for everything that I pay for with cash, so
there will be untracked expenditures.
    What do the rest of you do to handle this?

    Thanks,

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a