Some beginner questions

Jan Handwerker jan.handwerker@gmx.de
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:55:11 +0100

Dear *,

at first I have to thank Robert Graham Merkel again. With his help gnucash in
now running on my linux pc.

I'm a former money user and changed to gnucash this sunday. I used money since
the day of win 3.1 (it's money 2.0) and I've been very familiar with it. Now I
want to test wether I can leave windows a little bit more.

Now, I've got a few questions about gnucash:

1. Is there a complete text book as a manual?

2. What is meant by "scrub a account"? What happens with my data when I press
this button?

3. Is there a way to change the fontsize?

4. I'm just testing and probably I will switch back because gnucash does not
prove to be reliable (gnucash fans don't blame me, I'm new and I can imagine
this could happen). Is there a (tested) way back to money? Or do I have to
enter all transactions again in money (this would mean I can give gnucash only
a very short testing phase).

Yours,
Jan
Jan Handwerker                           Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
Telefon 07247-82-2847  Institut fuer Meteorologie und Klimaforschung
jan.handwerker@imk.fzk.de           Postfach 3640, D 76021 Karlsruhe