Date off by one?

Stephen Walton swalton@sunspot.csun.edu
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:53:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm using GnuCash 1.5.2 on a RedHat 7.0 system using the prebuilt RPM's
(if that all matters).  I'm really happy with it as are so many others
here.  But of course I wouldn't write if there wasn't some problem :-) .

I was doing a 'profit and loss' report last night. My January 1, 2001
paycheck doesn't appear in the report if I give the start date as January
1, 2001;  I have to set it to December 31, 2000 or earlier. Is this
correct behavior or a bug?

--
Stephen Walton, Professor of Physics and Astronomy,
California State University, Northridge

P.S.  I looked at the guppi tests on the Web site.  I agree, they're
pretty cool.