Newbie: Transitioning from PHASAR

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:43:28 -0500

In a message dated: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:10:33 PST
Dave Peticolas said:

>The next major version of GnuCash will have a 'general ledger' window
>for entering arbitrary transactions.

Just out of curiosity, any idea what the time frame is for when this will
become the "stable" release?  Are we looking at weeks, months, years?

I'm trying to figure out how comfortable I should get with 1.4.8 :)

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
--

Seeya,
Paul