1.4.10 crashes on Reports->Transaction Report

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:44:47 -0500

In a message dated: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:08:39 +1100
Robert Graham Merkel said:

>That seems to imply that it's not a crash in the traditional sense of
>the word - rather the "exit" call is being made erroneously.
>
>I'm a little stumped here.  Could you try 1.4.11 at some stage and see
>if the problem still occurs?

Okay, 1.4.11 seems a lot better.  THough the sorting problem is back
that I mentioned under 1.4.9 (which was the reason we all decided I
should try 1.4.10 :)
--

Seeya,
Paul