Using Bank Account type for Accounts Receivable

Tim Nowaczyk zimage@upl.cs.wisc.edu
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:59:11 -0600

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 03:10:25PM +0000, James Fenn wrote:
>I am using gnucash 1.4 because installation was as difficult as typing apt-get install gnucash. Are there big steps involved in updating to 1.6 on a Debian system?

  Gnucash 1.6.4 has been updated in Debian unstable.  All you need to do is edit your '/etc/apt/sources.apt' file to point to unstable instead of stable, and then..
  `apt-get update;apt-get install gnucash`

  Don't do this over a modem connection though.  You'll be upgrading much of your system through this.

>Thanks for your time,
>
>James Fenn

  Thanks for your question :)

  Tim Nowaczyk