GTT: Announce & Question

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:38:58 -0500

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 04:29:11PM -0400, Paul Lussier was heard to remark:

> I have no idea whether or  not evolution has this feature, I was just
> recollecting a conversation I had with someone (I thought it was you :)

probably ...

> about the various things in evolution that gnc might take advantage
> of in the future, and thought this was one. Maybe not.

well, evolution has a calendar, and a to-do list.  But it doesn't have a
time-tracker.  The difference is the interface, and how it gets used.

> Though, you'd think that with all the stuff they're building into
> evolution, that this functionality would be included :)

Well, that's good, and that's bad.  Good that thye have features, bad
because I don't want to reinvent wheels.

--linas