Accounts Druid and Upgrading from 1.4

Gearry Judkins gearry@gwi.net
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 20:01:05 -0400

I recently upgraded from version 1.4 and now I would like to use double
entry accounting.  However, since I updated an old file and did not
start a new one I did not get the druid that will help me set up income
and expense account manually, which is how I would like to do it, I
assume it will provide me with some basic accounts that most people have
and I can customize from there instead of my having to create all of the
new accounts myself.  However, I can not find a way to force the druid
to run when I already have a file.  Can I do this, and if so how can I
do it.  I don't want to have to manually set up all of those accounts
myself, that would be a major project and to be honest I can't quite
think of them all myself.

Thanks in advance for your help.  Know that you are helping another geek
get his finances in order.

Gearry
"The sense of unity with the whole of Nature, which is the
largest lesson which the naturalist gains from his study of
the realm, and even more from the contemplation of it, is
not one of self-abasement or of the infinitely small place
of his individuality in the cosmos; it is rather that he
feels the whole to be in a way a part of himself."
			Nathanial Southgate Shaler