Nothing works on Red Hat

Karl F. Larsen k5di@zianet.com
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:22:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jim, I was told that the guys writing Gnucash are too busy putting in
new features to the software and can't spend time solving specific
hardware and software problems. I was told to wait for Red Hat 8.2 or 3
before using Gnucash.

I will turn in a bug report to Red Hat on the Gnucash problems on
version 8. I will also write up some of the things I have learned about
this software to this list as I already have. And I have version 1.6.6
running on my system now by backing into it...:-)