Gnucash Foundation [was: Re: Nothing works on Red Hat ]

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
04 Dec 2002 23:21:16 -0500

How about a PayPal -> Xmas-card approach?  Contributer directs
money via paypal and back-end process converts that to a xmas card
and mails to the developer?

Just a geeky thought. :)

-derek