Gnucash Foundation [was: Re: Nothing works on Red Hat ]

v.i.t@gmx.de v.i.t@gmx.de
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:14:43 +0100 (MET)

By the way, what's happened to Gnumatic.com ?

In the AUTHORS file it's written that Linas is actively working for it,
the website's not working, a search on Google only results in some
discussions
from 2001 and 2000.

vit