Gnucash Foundation [was: Re: Nothing works on Red Hat ]

Karl F. Larsen k5di@zianet.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 05:45:35 -0700 (MST)

Hello Guys, I just got my Bank set up with PayPal yesterday. Found that
PayPal is now owned by E-Bay. PayPal is very nice and since they are a
bank, they can send money to any other bank for free. To get set up to
use my bank PayPal collected the numbers on the bottom left of my
checks, and sent my bank 2 deposits of about $0.25...:-) Yesterday I
looked at my account and saw the 2 deposits and told PayPal and I'm now
"verified". This means they have my e-mail address and know they can
send money to my bank.