Gnucash Installation Question

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:30:57 -0600

--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j

> On Thu, 2002-12-26 at 12:47, Chris Vine wrote:
>=20
> > to have a mind of its own, and will work for some and not for others in=
 a=20
> > rather random fashion.=20=20

The problems that occur frequently and are reproducible get fixed.
Thus, on this mailing list, we usually get only new 'random'-seeming=20
problem reports.  That's a good sign, because it really does mean
that the same-old bugs are getting fixed promptly.

> > As many people seem to give up on it as manage to get=20
> > it to fire.=20=20

There are tens of thousands of downloads monthly from the gnucash
site, and who-knows-how-many installs from distribution CDROM's
or debian apt-gets or rpmfind.net downlaods.  Compared to
the onesy-twosy problem reports on this mailing list, I'd like
to conclude tha the vast majority of users do not experience a=20
problem.  I hope. :-)

> > Once it does work, I have found it to be quite good - the=20

Thanks for the compliment!

--linas

--=20
pub  1024D/01045933 2001-02-01 Linas Vepstas (Labas!) <linas@linas.org>
PGP Key fingerprint =3D 8305 2521 6000 0B5E 8984  3F54 64A9 9A82 0104 5933

--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j

--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j--