Where to place a bank account number in the account properties?

Andreas Hofstetter andreshof@yahoo.de
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 21:57:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

First thanks to the developers. Good work!

I'm new to GnuCash and the double entry system, so
excuse me if my questions are to silly.

The first thing in GnuCash is to setup the accounts:
In real life I have about a dozen of bank accounts and
therefore about a dozen bank account numbers. Where is
the right place in a GnuCash account to put a bank
account number? Running the account druid I can put it
in the "Account Name"-field or the "Description"
-field. There is no special field for a bank account
number. There is another field called "Account Code",
but this is used for sorting purposes.

Every answer is very appreciated.
Thank You, Andy

Weihnachts-Einkäufe ohne Stress! http://shopping.yahoo.de