Problems with Chase qif files

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 09:03:41 -0500

In a message dated: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 16:55:30 EST
Aaron Benedict said:

>Chase recently changed their online banking system, and it now looks like the
>qif files that I download no longer are recognized by GNUCash. Looking at the
>file it seems that they now add a "D" infront of the date. When I removed the
>D it I don't get the error but the data doesn't get imported.
>
>I'm not sure what to do at this point. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm surprised that this would cause a problem, since the QIF spec
requires a 'D' in front of the date field.  Can you provide a sample
of what you downloaded from them both before and after they changed
their format?
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon