Entering Stock Information

Michael Ward Cole colemw@home.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:30:15 -0500

Thanks for helping me get the program to accept the information.  Now
for another problem.  I have entered the information on the stocks and
have the acccount registry showing the number of shares, but it shows
<No Info> or something of that sort in the Current Value field (I may be
		wrong about the name) that are at the top of the register.  Then
when I look at the general account listings, the values for the stocks
are all $0.00.  In putting the initial information into each account, I
entered a desc, # of share, etc.  I am not quite certain what the
transfer should be though.  I am currently in the <named> stocks
account.  And the shares were a gift, so I didn't purchase them. But
should I transfer from Equity:Opening Balances to the stock account or
what?  Thanks for any help.
Michael

--

Michael Ward Cole, DO