White-on-white text in reports

Ian Pilcher pilchman@attbi.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:54:38 -0600

I am running GnuCash 1.6.6 on Red Hat 8.0.  I have configured my KDE
desktop to use the "CDE" color scheme, which uses white text on a dark
gray background.

GnuCash is a bit inconsistent about using using the KDE color scheme,
but it's OK in most places, because both black and white text are easily
readable against the gray background.

I just tried to view a report, however, and GnuCash seems to be using
the KDE font color (white) on its default white background -- not good.

I've poked around in the GnuCash menus, but I can't find any way to
change the colors used by reports.  I also started GNOME, hoping that I
could work around the problem by setting the GTK+ color scheme to match
the KDE scheme; I couldn't find any way to adjust GNOME's colors,
however.

Anyone have any ideas?  Is there an X resource I can set?

Thanks!
Ian Pilcher                                           pilchman@attbi.com