Reports all crash

Laura Conrad lconrad@laymusic.org
02 Oct 2002 06:55:38 -0400

    garrisonstuber> Do the reports work at all?  (Do they come up on
    garrisonstuber> screen?)  The log makes it looks like your Guppi
    garrisonstuber> install is hosed.

No, it crashes before you see anything.

I took Matthew's advice and checked that everything listed in the RPM
was where RPM thought it should be.

        rpm -ql | xargs ls -l >/dev/null

produces:

ls: /usr/share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/is/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/nl/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/no/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/pl/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/pt/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/share/locale/uk/LC_MESSAGES/Guppi.mo: No such file or directory

Since my locale is en_US, I would expect not to be using any of those,
but what do I know? And in any case, the fact that they're missing
means other things may be clobbered. I will attempt to reinstall the
guppi library a little later.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574