Font for reports, browser and help not found

Larry Ewing lewing@ximian.com
08 Oct 2002 23:17:08 -0500

iso8859-15 is basically iso8859-1 with the euro.  The default locale for
rh7.3 in the us is en_US.iso885915 so that would be be the charset for
the current locale.  The message on the other hand makes no sense,
something might be matching en_US to 8859-1 and complaining that there
are a couple of missing characters, but I'm not sure where.

--Larry