reconciliation problem

Wes Sheldahl wsheldahl@qx.net
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:40:31 -0400

Hi,
I'm using GnuCash 1.6.6, and have a problem reconciling my bank
account with my bank's account statement. Essentially, my bank's
starting balance and my starting balance as recorded in GnuCash
don't match. How do I find and correct the problem? Is there any way
to review the prior month in GnuCash to see confirm that it was
right last month? I thought that it reconciled correctly last month.
Also, is it possible that I changed a reconciled transaction, thus
causing it to longer match the bank statement after it had been
reconciled? Does GnuCash give any warnings if I were to attempt
this?

Many thanks for your answers and general suggestions.

--
Wes Sheldahl
wsheldahl@qx.net