gnucash on KDE

rkamke@web.de rkamke@web.de
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:35:43 +0100

Simple question: How to get started with gnucash on SuSE 8.0 running KDE?
I downloaded the gnucash 1.7.2 source, since apparently no pre-built version is available. I got lost with all the libs needed. Is there some detailed list of prerequisites (please do not send me back to http://www.gnucash.org/en/required.phtml, that's much too coarse grained for me) that allows me to grab all the libs needed? Or is there even some "cookbook" or description? In the moment I am stuck with all the libs and I am not able to run a simple ./configure.

Thanks, Roland