OFX Import + Gnucash 1.8.2 + X11 on Mac OSX

André Massé andre.masse at videotron.ca
Mon Apr 14 18:40:38 CDT 2003

Thanks for the reply Benoit.

I've installed the latest version 0.6.4 and I'm still getting the blank
window. I've ran ofxdump on an ofx file from my bank and I got the
following errors repeated (for every transaction ??):

LibOFX INFO: sanitize_proprietary_tags() (end of line) removed:
<INTU.BID>00001

LibOFX STATUS: find_dtd():DTD found: /sw/share/libofx/dtd/ofx160.dtd
LibOFX INFO: Created OfxDummyContainer to hold unsupported aggregate
LibOFX ERROR: MainContainer is NULL trying to add element

Thanks,

Andre Masse
St-Antoine, Qc.