Command line reports?

Nicholas Piper nick-gnucash at nickpiper.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 12:03:54 CDT 2003

Tony,

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003, Tony Bloomfield wrote:

> I'd like to develop a simple application (preferably as a shell script, though
> Perl or QT would be other possibilities) which can pick up the current (or at
> least fairly recent) balance on a gnucash account.

I create weekly transaction and balance reports via parsing the saved
XML with SAX and python. The code is by Robert C. Ramsdell
<rcriii at ramsdells.net>. My version is pretty hacked up, but I expect
Robert can send you a fresh copy.

 Nick

--
Part 4 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
GPG Encrypted mail welcome!                             1024D/3ED8B27F