(no subject)

James A. Treacy treacy at debian.org
Sun Dec 14 10:31:13 CST 2003

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 01:43:55PM +0100, Lucas Simon-Chautemps wrote:

> I just installed gnucash with debian, using
> http://hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/debian/gnucash/

http://people.debian.org/~treacy/gnucash.woody is up and running now.
The Readme file there explains what users need to do.

I recommend that users of debian 3.0 use those packages if they wish
to ask me(*) for assistance with problems.

(*) I maintain gnucash for Debian. It doesn't automatically mean I
make better packages (I do have 7 years of practice though) but they
come from a known source. I am also happy to answer user questions when
I am not suffering from sleep deprivation.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy at debian.org