Problem with re-invested dividend in Mutual Fund acct.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 2 18:49:16 CST 2003

Graeme Nichols <gnichols at tpg.com.au> writes:

> Thank you very much. Your advice does work. It is amazing how simple
> things can be when you do them correctly :)

Heh.  Very glad to help.

> As an side, I said I come from Quicken, a certain transaction that
> Quicken could not handle at all decorously is handled beautifully in
> GnuCash which means, of course, a more complete picture of my finances.
> I wont be going back!

Really?  I find it odd that Quicken can't do this, but then again
I've never used quicken, so....  OTOH, Intuit does put a lot of $$$
into usability and reports, so I'm sure that they still have a number
of features that we don't.  But hey, we're a volunteer effort...

> Thanks again,

You're welcome.  Happy GnuCashing.  Go tell a friend ;)