Downloading

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
11 Jan 2003 14:03:38 +1100

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 13:17, Benoit Gr=E9goire wrote:
> > However the file extension is associated with Money/Quicken, so that
> > instead of being prompted to save to disk, it just fires up Money and
> > imports.  Couldn't GnuCash easily do the same?
> Yes, someone just has to write the command line support to pass the file =
to=20
> GnuCash's ofx module.

In that case, can I suggest that someone raise an enhancement request in
bugzilla for this? (Unless you're planning to get to this soon,
Benoit?).
I think what would be ideal would be some arbitrary way to pass command
line arguements to a module. Maybe something like
"--<module-name>=3Darguements", which can then be used for whatever
purpose is required in the future as well.

Conrad.
--=20
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  url - http://www.watersprite.com.au/
GPO Box 355,           |  - Australian Tour and Event Management (ATEM)
Canberra, ACT 2601     |  - Ticketing Division.
Mobile: +61 402 697054 |  - Catering Services Division.