1.8.2: CRITICAL errors and Warnings

Randall Hopper listaddr at charter.net
Sun Jun 1 19:45:43 CDT 2003

I just upgreded from GnuCash 1.6.5 to 1.8.2 (part of upgrading Linux), and
I'm now getting some critical errors and warnings (see below).

The "xaccTransScrubCurrency" warnings occur on startup when GnuCash loads my
database. The "commodity_ref_to_dom_tree" critical errors happen when I
save the database without making any changes.

What do I need to do to fix this?  And do these suggest I should be worried
about database integrity?  I'm holding off any more edits until I find our
for sure.

Note: Loading a 1.8.2-resaved database generates the same messages.

Thanks,

Randall

stealth : ~ > gnucash
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found

** CRITICAL **: file sixtp-dom-generators.c: line 93 (commodity_ref_to_dom_tree): assertion `c' failed.