mark all as ... ?

hymie! hymie at lactose.smart.net
Tue Jun 24 11:02:52 CDT 2003

Greetings.

New gnucash user, now that my bank has discontinued its on-line check
register.  So I uploaded all of my transactions from 2002 - present.

Now 2 issues have come up:
(1) I don't have as much detail about 2002 as I do about 2003, so maybe
I'd rather start with 2003, and save off all of my 2002 transactions in
a separate file
(2) I'd like to reconcile my checking statements, but I have 18 months'
worth of transactions marked "n".

Is there a simple way to "select every item in this account older than
<date>" , followed by "perform this action on every selected transaction"?

hymie!          http://www.smart.net/~hymowitz          hymie at lactose.smart.net