gentoo ebuild update?

Luis Garcia Vega lg56 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 2 18:02:27 CST 2003

All i got was a pgp file, but the subject said it all.

From what I understand, the gentoo portage tree is frozen until 1.4 final, so
we wont see an updated ebuild script until then.

http://www.gentoo.org/news/en/gwn/20030224-newsletter.xml

Gentoo 1.4rc_3 is came out last week, and with any luck 1.4 final will be
released by end of the month, to be very conservative.

By then, we should have an updated portage tree, and should be able to emerge
Gnucash 1.8.x. I don't know who is in charge of the GnuCash ebuild scripts,
but it might not be a bad idea to find out and send an e-mail out.

HTH,

~L. Garcia-Vega