PostgreSQL

Ron Hauptfleisch rhauptfl at alum.rit.edu
Tue Mar 11 15:15:02 CST 2003

I've been using gnucash for a couple of years now and I would like to
switch to PostgreSQL.  I'm running 1.8.2.  Could someone send me a link
to the necessary modules and How-to?

The major reason for doing this is the lack of reporting capability in
Gnucash.  I need to filter data and get it into an OpenOffice
spreadsheet (And I don't want to write code, learn XSLT, etc.)

IMHO lack of ability to export data is Gnucash's weakest area.

Thanx
--
Ron Hauptfleisch <rhauptfl at alum.rit.edu>