Remove Bill/Vendor

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 25 16:01:13 CST 2003

I'm not sure what you mean by "general purpose undo".  There is not
a centralized place where all objects are added/removed..  So there
is no way (short of rototilling a lot of code) to re-architect the
system to allow this.

If you're using the XML backend, you can choose not to save your work.
If you're using Postgres, there's nothing you can do.

This is why I made the "inactive" flag.

When we handle Periods I suspect we'll be in a better position to
handle something like this.  In particular, we can then relegate all
inactive entries to the archives, just like we relegate old
transactions.  But that's still pie-in-the-sky.  For now, 'inactive'
is all we've got, and frankly I've got more important features on my
todo list. ;)

If someone wants to dontate code I'll happily audit it and apply it
if it's good-enough.....

-derek