Fonts in 1.9.0

Kevin A. Foss kfoss at adelphia.net
Sun May 4 22:59:55 CDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 20:55, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Well, it may be a "a long time" but you built CVS sources on 4-27.

Actually, since the original poster said he was using the Debian
version, chances are he downloaded the Debian packages since 4/27, and
didn't actually build anything himself.

Anyway, I don't think you can blame someone for saying they have 1.9.0
when that is how gnucash identifies itself on the help->about screen.
It's an innocent mistake.

To answer the original question, editing the font choices in
~/.gnome/gtkhtml seems to change the fonts used in both reports and the
help system.  I don't see a setting in edit-> preferences that changes
the html settings, just the register.  I may have missed it.

-Kevin
Kevin A. Foss -- kfoss at adelphia.net