ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 11 18:37:42 CST 2003

Ahh, SUCKER!  Red Carpet just screwed you over by removing some
dependency. Most likely it's 'gal' or 'gtkhtml'.

The easiest way to figure it out is run "strace -o /tmp/gc.out
gnucash" and see which library it fails to find (output is in
/tmp/gc.out).  Note that you'll get a LOT of what are apparant
failures, but it's the _last_ one that matters.

-derek